Being a blogger is hard work, huh? But how many times have you heard, “I bet you only do it for the free stuff?” or similar?! However, you and I know the effort that has to go into running a successful blog with an engaged audience, and that’s where I can help you.
As a blogger, I know all about editing and proofreading posts, creating engaging graphics to go with them and running social media accounts. I also know how much time is drained by pinning, scheduling facebook posts and replying to linky comments! Here are some of the services I can offer you if you’re a blogger:
- Creating ready-to-publish content from a draft
- Editing and proofreading
- Optimising existing content by proofreading, updating links, adding affiliate links, updating images, etc.
- Editing photos and videos
- Creating graphics for blog posts, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, as well as YouTube
- Social media management, including group admin, replying to comments, scheduling Facebook posts, tweets and pins
- Media Kit design
- Broken link check and fix
- Linky admin – replying to comments, tweeting and sharing posts
- Blog critiques – and making the changes to make your blog look professional and aesthetically pleasing!
‘Beautify Your Blog’ Package: Does your blog need tidying? Are you images a consistent, large-enough size, is there enough ‘white space’ in your text? Are there elements that are misaligned or is your font hard to read? If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then there’s a good chance your readers aren’t getting the best visual experience when they visit your site. Let me ‘beautify’ your blog! I will edit 10 of your most popular or most recent posts. If you would like me to work on your entire site, please contact me to discuss prices. See my packages for more information.
If you’d like to discuss how I can help take some of the pressure off so that you can concentrate on creating that awesome content, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org